- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
“Easter isn’t too far away, or it is depending upon when you see this post. Either way, subtly decorate for the holiday with some cute and simple eggs on a hot pad for your kitchen. Egg Pot Holder free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy to make, works up quick, and would make a great addition to a gift for someone you know who likes decorating for every holiday.”
Egg Pot Holder Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (2 – 3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this Cute Egg Pot Holder Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.