- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
“Easter isn’t too far away, or it is depending upon when you see this post. Either way, subtly decorate for the holiday with some cute and simple eggs on a hot pad for your kitchen. Egg Pot Holder free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy to make, works up quick, and would make a great addition to a gift for someone you know who likes decorating for every holiday.”
Egg Pot Holder Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (2 – 3 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this Cute Egg Pot Holder Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.