- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
If you want this pattern for free, make sure you get it NOW. Soon you’ll have to pay to get it!
Who doesn’t need pouches? Nice and strong and washable this Funny Valentine crochet pattern by Aimée Hansen is super cute and make a wonderful Valentine gift for her or him for wife, for husband for kids for friends. For people you know and for people you don’t know. This crochet pouch pattern is awesome!
Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
This cute little crocheted envelope is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any gift giving occasion. Perfect for a note and few chocolates or a gift card or a special gift requiring special packaging.
And, by using only a bit of yarn (around 50-60 yards), it’s a lovely little scrap project. Pattern is easily adjustable to make it smaller or larger.
Project uses the herringbone double crochet and reverse single crochet.
More Cute Free Valentine’s Patterns
Head over to Yarngerie to get your free pattern=>>Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
Thanks to Aimée Hansen for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.