- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Mittens For Women And Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
We all have at least one friend who’s an owl enthusiast. The Oh So Cute Owl Purse by Leslie Glenn looks lovely and is fun to make too! This cute little purse is a very simple and easy project that makes great gifts as it is very pretty and useful and everybody seems to like it a lot. The handle is easy to adjust to thicker or longer.
Crochet Owl Purse
What you will need:Hook Size- H for the body and an F for the eyes and beak.Yarn- I used Lily Sugar and Cream 100%. I think any worsted weight yarn would work. As you can see I used lots of different colors. I think a solid color purse would be adorable as well.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Owl Purse pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama G’s Big Crafty Blog
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.