- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
A cute crochet hat can be just a hat but add a couple bobbles, maybe a post stitch and then you’ve got a look. The Kira Beanie free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com has lots of texture and a fun easy going style. Not to mention, the design is made in both a bulky and worsted weight yarn, so you might be able to make it no matter what you have on hand.
Cute Crochet Hat Free Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Bulky/ size #5 weight yarn
approx 5.5 – 6.5 oz. / 145 – 172 yards
I used Red Heart Yarn Hygge
Worsted/ size #4 weight yarn
3 – 3.5 oz/ 146 – 170 yds
I used Vanna’s Choice
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Cute Crochet Hat Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.