- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
Any yarn could be used to make this gorgeous sturdy basket! The Ndebele Basket by Marlene Heins Botha is a cute little crochet basket pattern inspired by the techniques used by the Ndebele tribe, one of the tribes in Southern Africa. It only takes one 50g ball of yarn to make this beauty. The size of the basket can be easily increased by using ticker yarn.
Crochet Basket Pattern
3 mm crochet hook
3.5 mm crochet hook
50g Colours of Grace, Rachel (one or more colours)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Basket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marlene Heins Botha’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Marlene Heins Botha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.