- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
Any yarn could be used to make this gorgeous sturdy basket! The Ndebele Basket by Marlene Heins Botha is a cute little crochet basket pattern inspired by the techniques used by the Ndebele tribe, one of the tribes in Southern Africa. It only takes one 50g ball of yarn to make this beauty. The size of the basket can be easily increased by using ticker yarn.
Crochet Basket Pattern
3 mm crochet hook
3.5 mm crochet hook
50g Colours of Grace, Rachel (one or more colours)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Basket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marlene Heins Botha’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Marlene Heins Botha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.