- This F Bomb Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Profane Present For A Co-Worker, Family member, Or Friend [Free Pattern]
- Easy Crochet Textured Headband Free Pattern Is Perfect For Making A Statement
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
Any yarn could be used to make this gorgeous sturdy basket! The Ndebele Basket by Marlene Heins Botha is a cute little crochet basket pattern inspired by the techniques used by the Ndebele tribe, one of the tribes in Southern Africa. It only takes one 50g ball of yarn to make this beauty. The size of the basket can be easily increased by using ticker yarn.
Crochet Basket Pattern
3 mm crochet hook
3.5 mm crochet hook
50g Colours of Grace, Rachel (one or more colours)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Basket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marlene Heins Botha’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Marlene Heins Botha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.