- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
Whether it’s for a gift or for yourself, making a granny squares afghan using this pattern is just lots of fun! Granny Wheel Square by Mia Dehmer / VickeVira is a simple yet so beautiful granny square crochet patterns.
Work up several granny squares using this pattern to create a beautiful and comfortable blanket. The beauty of making a granny squares afghan is that since this pattern is made in squares you can make whatever size blanket you want.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mia Dehmer Blog
Thanks to Mia Dehmer / VickeVira for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.