- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
Whether it’s for a gift or for yourself, making a granny squares afghan using this pattern is just lots of fun! Granny Wheel Square by Mia Dehmer / VickeVira is a simple yet so beautiful granny square crochet patterns.
Work up several granny squares using this pattern to create a beautiful and comfortable blanket. The beauty of making a granny squares afghan is that since this pattern is made in squares you can make whatever size blanket you want.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mia Dehmer Blog
Thanks to Mia Dehmer / VickeVira for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.