- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
These beautiful textured knit dishcloths are so simple and useful and they make great housewarming gifts. Super easy and quick to make, this Textured Knit Dishcloth by Brittany Coughlin is a good pattern for a beginner to practice on. The dishcloth measures about 7 inches by 7 inches and it makes for a great dishcloth as well as a washcloth!
Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
1 skein of Lily’s Sugar and Cream Yarn
US size 8 straight knitting needles
Check out the original source for this Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.