- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
These beautiful textured knit dishcloths are so simple and useful and they make great housewarming gifts. Super easy and quick to make, this Textured Knit Dishcloth by Brittany Coughlin is a good pattern for a beginner to practice on. The dishcloth measures about 7 inches by 7 inches and it makes for a great dishcloth as well as a washcloth!
Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
1 skein of Lily’s Sugar and Cream Yarn
US size 8 straight knitting needles
Check out the original source for this Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.