- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
These beautiful textured knit dishcloths are so simple and useful and they make great housewarming gifts. Super easy and quick to make, this Textured Knit Dishcloth by Brittany Coughlin is a good pattern for a beginner to practice on. The dishcloth measures about 7 inches by 7 inches and it makes for a great dishcloth as well as a washcloth!
Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
1 skein of Lily’s Sugar and Cream Yarn
US size 8 straight knitting needles
Check out the original source for this Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.