- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a fast and easy crochet baby blanket using the beautiful and so interesting crunch crochet stitch.
For the tutorial I used medium #4 yarn with a 5.5mm Crochet hook. You can use any type of yarn as long as you use the recommended crochet hook size. The stitch multiple is 2.
To make a blanket: With a 4.5mm hook and #3 yarn make 140 chains since the stitch multiple is 2. If you want it bigger add chains in increments of 2. If you want it smaller take chains off by 2’s. Continue for about 42 rows or until you have the size you want or until it looks square. Finish your blanket with a border of your choice.
Fast and easy Crunch crochet stitch baby blanket video tutorial
Watch more video tutorial from
Thanks to Sara for the article inspiration and featured image.