- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Modern And Stylish Granny Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- Surprisingly Quick Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
This crocheted spider web wreath is mindlessly easy to make and will work up in no time. Learn how to make a spider wreath for Halloween with this simple to follow written pattern and photo tutorial. Spider Web Wreath by Megan Meyer is a very simple project and a super cute Halloween decoration for your door. You can be easily customize it in your favorite colors and add more embellishments to your wreath to create a unique Halloween decoration.
Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath Free Pattern
One skein of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in ‘Flame’ (or approx. 270 yds of a comparable worsted weight yarn), scrap amounts of black and purple worsted weight yarn for web and spider.
H/5.0mm crochet hook
16″ foam wreath form
3 3/8” pom pom maker
hot glue/hot glue gun
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Left in Knots.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.