- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
This crocheted owl hat is just too cute for words and is even cuter when the wearer says Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo like the owl! This hat makes a great gift for anyone who loves owls and always wanted an animal hat. The Owl Hat free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler comes in 6 different sizes : from newborn to adult. If you love to crochet animal hats for toddlers, babies or even adults, this is one pattern you may want to try next!
Free Crocheted Owl Hat Pattern
– Crochet Hook: H 5 mm & I 5.5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– Yarn: worsted weight in black, white, mint green, light purple and yellow
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Free Crocheted Owl Hat Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.