- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
This easy crocheted candy corn bag pattern is cute and simple. Candy Corn Bag free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler is a great Halloween pattern that works up quickly. Add some Halloween candy and toys to this lovely bag and and you have the perfect Halloween gift for a kid. The bag can also be reused for trick-or-treating.
My latest crochet project is this Candy Corn Bag. Some of you might notice that the orange and yellow colors aren’t in the correct order. I was originally planning to make a Jack-o-Lantern bag but ran out of the orange yarn I was using so I decided to turn it into a Candy Corn Bag. I’m really happy with how it turned out!
Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
– K 6.5mm crochet hook (I love these Clover hooks!)
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in white, orange and yellow
9 inches tall and “base” diameter is about 9 inches
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.