- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Easy To Make Heart Keychain…The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
This easy crocheted candy corn bag pattern is cute and simple. Candy Corn Bag free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler is a great Halloween pattern that works up quickly. Add some Halloween candy and toys to this lovely bag and and you have the perfect Halloween gift for a kid. The bag can also be reused for trick-or-treating.
My latest crochet project is this Candy Corn Bag. Some of you might notice that the orange and yellow colors aren’t in the correct order. I was originally planning to make a Jack-o-Lantern bag but ran out of the orange yarn I was using so I decided to turn it into a Candy Corn Bag. I’m really happy with how it turned out!
Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
– K 6.5mm crochet hook (I love these Clover hooks!)
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in white, orange and yellow
9 inches tall and “base” diameter is about 9 inches
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.