- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
This easy crocheted candy corn bag pattern is cute and simple. Candy Corn Bag free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler is a great Halloween pattern that works up quickly. Add some Halloween candy and toys to this lovely bag and and you have the perfect Halloween gift for a kid. The bag can also be reused for trick-or-treating.
My latest crochet project is this Candy Corn Bag. Some of you might notice that the orange and yellow colors aren’t in the correct order. I was originally planning to make a Jack-o-Lantern bag but ran out of the orange yarn I was using so I decided to turn it into a Candy Corn Bag. I’m really happy with how it turned out!
Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
– K 6.5mm crochet hook (I love these Clover hooks!)
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in white, orange and yellow
9 inches tall and “base” diameter is about 9 inches
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.