- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
Looking for some great things to crochet for craft fairs? Here is this exquisite looking piece of crochet jewelry that is unique, fun affordable and will sell like hotcakes. If you’re not planning on being a vendor in a fair, this crochet Watermelon Necklace by Cat Venner is a great pattern for gifts for family, friends, and anyone else you know.
“Bring a bit of colour to summer with this easy-to-make watermelon necklace. The perfect summer accessory made of 4 ply cotton. Seeds beads are used for the seeds, but they can also be sewn in using a scrap of black yarn. The necklace can be made up using either jewelry findings or strung on to ribbon or cord.”
Crochet Watermelon Necklace Free Pattern
2.5 mm crochet hook
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Cardinal
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Cream
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Green Beryl
Approx. 8 black seed beads of scrap black yarn
Black sewing thread
For the necklace
2 8mm red rondelles
4 6mm green rondelles
4 silver/metal jump rings (6 mm)
1 silver/metal clasp
2 silver/metal pins or jewellery wire (approx. 4 cm)
Silver/metal chain (approx. 32 cm)
Jewellery round nosed pliers and wire cutters
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!