- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
Crochet baskets are fabulous crochet projects! One can never have too many baskets as they are so versatile and multi-functional and can be used to store and organize pretty much anything.
Victorian Basket by Kris Moore not only looks fabulous but it’s also an easy and fast to crochet basket pattern.
The pattern is free for only a limited so make sure you hurry up to the designer’s website to grab your code you need to download this awesome pattern.
Victorian Basket Crochet Pattern
More Fabulous Basket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Victorian Basket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Krissy’s Wonders.
Thanks to Kris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.