- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Adorable Lacy Stitch Is A Big Hit!
Crochet baskets are fabulous crochet projects! One can never have too many baskets as they are so versatile and multi-functional and can be used to store and organize pretty much anything.
Victorian Basket by Kris Moore not only looks fabulous but it’s also an easy and fast to crochet basket pattern.
The pattern is free for only a limited so make sure you hurry up to the designer’s website to grab your code you need to download this awesome pattern.
Victorian Basket Crochet Pattern
More Fabulous Basket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Victorian Basket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Krissy’s Wonders.
Thanks to Kris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.