- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Blanket With Unique Look
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
Brighten up someone’s day with a beautiful crochet throw with floral design! Posey Throw by Nanette M. Seale is an intermediate crochet level pattern with a beautiful design. Those different colored flowers in hexagons create a modern and elegant throw or blanket that’s bright and cheerful looking. This flower throw blanket is the perfect cozy addition to any space!
Crochet Throw With Floral Design Free Pattern
Throw measures 48” wide x 54” tall.
RED HEART® “Super Saver”: 1 skein 656 Real Teal A,
2 skeins 512 Turqua B, 2 skeins 316 Soft While C, 1 skein
each 579 Pale Plum D, 356 Amethyst E, 373 Petal Pink F,
718 Shocking Pink G, 668 Honeydew H, 624 Tea Leaf I,
885 Delft Blue J, 381 Light Blue K, 322 Pale Yellow L.
Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8].
Yarn needle, stitch marker.
More Floral Throw Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.