- [Free Pattern] Tea Light Flower Crochet: Lotus Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
The snuggle is real with this sunflower blanket! Solstice – Crochet Blanket Free Pattern designed by Lorraine Pugh is a classic 24-pointed sunflower shaped blanket pattern which you can make it any size, from baby blanket to bedspread. The pattern is also suitable for doilies, table runners or anything else you can think of really. The use of basic stitches make this blanket pattern easy and beginner friendly.
Crochet Sunflower Blanket Free Pattern
• KING COLE Big Value Recycled Cotton Aran (85% cotton, 15% other fibres, 100g/160m),
Colour A Buttercup (Shade 1167) – 8 balls
• Yarn needle
121cm (47½”) across diameter from point to point, without blocking.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lorraine Pugh for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!