- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
The snuggle is real with this sunflower blanket! Solstice – Crochet Blanket Free Pattern designed by Lorraine Pugh is a classic 24-pointed sunflower shaped blanket pattern which you can make it any size, from baby blanket to bedspread. The pattern is also suitable for doilies, table runners or anything else you can think of really. The use of basic stitches make this blanket pattern easy and beginner friendly.
Crochet Sunflower Blanket Free Pattern
• KING COLE Big Value Recycled Cotton Aran (85% cotton, 15% other fibres, 100g/160m),
Colour A Buttercup (Shade 1167) – 8 balls
• Yarn needle
121cm (47½”) across diameter from point to point, without blocking.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lorraine Pugh for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!