- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
What a happy square! This crochet square with bobbles is a fun pattern that looks great in a single colour as it really shows up the wonderful texture. It’s also eye catching in when done in more colors. Either way, this is a lovely pattern that’s very enjoyable to crochet. Bubble Fins Square designed by Teresa Lynn is a beautiful square With a more open and flat center. The pattern is unique and interesting and the beautiful texture makes this a really great square with lots of interesting features.
Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
I strongly advise to those who crochet loose to go down a hook size on this. It can get too big if looking for that perfect 12”. A quarter inch or so won’t hurt anything for joining later. But I would hate for you to miss out on the final rounds for a size issue.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles.
Thanks to Teresa Lynn for the article inspiration and featured image.