- Lost In Time Shawl- Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl With An Amazing Design [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- Cutest Crochet Baby Romper Ever! Very Easy Too!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
Very quick and so lovely, this crochet square looks good in any color combination and in a solid color too. With fewer colour changes you’ll be amazed by every version of this splendid square. Eye Of The Beholder square free crochet pattern designed by Joanne Jones features lots of front post stitches. The colors and stitching are amazing! This crochet square is really lovely and the pattern works up fast too.
Eye Of The Beholder Crochet Square Free Pattern
Materials: 5 colors in worsted weight yarn. The example is made with Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn
in colors white (CA), Teal (CB), Peacock (CC), Grape (CD), and Purple (CE)
Size I/5.5mm hook
Tapestry needle to weave in ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Eye Of The Beholder Crochet Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Joanne Jones for the article inspiration and featured image.