- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
Crochet scrunchies make great gifts and are so easy to make! Hair scrunchies are a chic and fun accessory to jazz up your ponytails. Choose a variety of colors to make this Set of Scrunchies designed by Cassandra Bibler. The pattern uses simple stitches and is super simple to make.
Crochet Scrunchies Free Pattern
What you will need:
RED HEART® Super Saver™:
1 skein each 316 Soft White A
and 520 Minty B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Thick hair tie, yarn needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Scrunchies Free Pattern.
Thanks to Cassandra Bibler for the article inspiration and featured image.