- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- Fabulously Textured Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
If you like afghans that can be made in pieces so it’s easy to take just part of it with you when you go places, this crochet sampler afghan is great to have in your patterns collection. Cosy Afghans free crochet pattern by Jolanda Verschiere-den Toonder & Naomi Harreman is a beautiful 35 block sampler afghan pattern that will take you on a journey to learn new stitches while making an awesome cozy afghan for your baby or a dear one.
These crochet sampler squares free patterns are such a great way to play with stitches and colors. What better way to improve your crochet skills than a mixed stitch crochet blanket pattern?
Crochet Sampler Afghan Free Pattern
Blanket consists of 35 squares, approx. size 8 inch / 22,5 cms, in 5 colors, 7 skeins of each color. Two suggested color ways:
Sweet ‘n Cosy uses pinks: 310 – white, 203 – light pink, 2212 – linen 238 – deep fuchsia, and 229 – flamingo pink.
Cool ‘n Cosy uses bluegreens: 310 – white, 2134 – vintage green, 2137 – mint, 2142 – teal and 2124 – baby blue.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jolanda Verschiere-den Toonder & Naomi Harreman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!