- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- [Free Pattern] Bring Summer Into Your Home With This Amazing Rose Afghan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
Choose your own color palette to create the most adorable crochet ram sheep hooded blanket! 2 in 1 Hooded Ram Sheep Blanket free crochet pattern by Crafting Happiness designed to be a full body blanket comes in adult and child sizes. The pattern is beginner friendly and works up really quick when done in recommended super chunky yarn.
Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
Supplies used :
For the child blanket
11 x 100g balls of super chunky (super bulky/ #6) yarn in white
1 x 100g ball of super chunky (super bulky/ #6) yarn in gray
1 x 100 ball of double knit DK (light worsted) yarn in gray
For the adult blanket
125cm wide (wrist to wrist) and 150cm tall (shoulder to floor)
20 x 100g balls of super chunky (super bulky/ #6) in white
2 x 100g balls of super chunky (super bulky/ #6) in gray
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Crafting Happiness for the article inspiration and featured image.