- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- Cutest Dinosaur Applique Pattern For All Dinosaur Loving Kids Of Any Age
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
Vibrant with color and with a beautiful design this crochet quilt pattern is a great pattern you can also use this as a stash buster.
“Do you like to choose your own adventure? With the Divine Diamonds Throw Blanket by Divine Debris you can do just that. Modeled after quilts, this pattern is fun, easy to pick up and put back down, and can be a great stash buster or a very classic looking throw. It’s up to you, you get to decide how you make this.”
Crochet Quilt Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 – 5 colors
I used Lion Brand Basic Stitch
Approx 52 oz/ 2770 yds
Needle to weave in your ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!