- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
This crochet pumpkin hat free pattern is very easy to make and it looks like so much fun! Kids adore this hat! With those ear-flaps you can be sure to protect your little one’s head from the autumn chill. Pumpkin Hat by Melissa Hassler is a great Fall/Thanksgiving themed crochet hat with a lovely design meant to keep someone’s head warm all season long .
Crochet Pumpkin Hat Free Pattern
– H 5 mm & I 5.5mm crochet hooks (I love these Clover hooks!)
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in orange, brown and green
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pumpkin Hat Free Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.