- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
This crochet pumpkin hat free pattern is very easy to make and it looks like so much fun! Kids adore this hat! With those ear-flaps you can be sure to protect your little one’s head from the autumn chill. Pumpkin Hat by Melissa Hassler is a great Fall/Thanksgiving themed crochet hat with a lovely design meant to keep someone’s head warm all season long .
Crochet Pumpkin Hat Free Pattern
– H 5 mm & I 5.5mm crochet hooks (I love these Clover hooks!)
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in orange, brown and green
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pumpkin Hat Free Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.