- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Quick Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
Add a pop of style to your look with this adorable flower scarf! Today’s featured tutorial is going to show you how to make this puff flower scarf that is so beautiful and it’s such an excellent way to use up your scarp yarn. The two sides of the flower scarf look a bit different. One side of the scarf is the puff side and the other side has a chain around the flower but they look very beautiful and feminine. Find the colors that complement each other and your taste and start making a bunch of crochet puff flowers in your choice colors and connect them as you go to create a scarf.
Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Free Crochet Pattern