- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Owl Potholder For Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
Add a pop of style to your look with this adorable flower scarf! Today’s featured tutorial is going to show you how to make this puff flower scarf that is so beautiful and it’s such an excellent way to use up your scarp yarn. The two sides of the flower scarf look a bit different. One side of the scarf is the puff side and the other side has a chain around the flower but they look very beautiful and feminine. Find the colors that complement each other and your taste and start making a bunch of crochet puff flowers in your choice colors and connect them as you go to create a scarf.
Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Free Crochet Pattern