- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
The crochet primrose stitch is a beautiful, textured and simple to work stitch. It uses only basic stitches and this makes it an easy stitch to learn and perfect for the ambitious beginner crocheters who want to improve their crocheting skills.
The gorgeous Primrose Baby Blanket by Jamey from Dabbles & Babbles is ideal for keeping little ones nice and snug during sleeping time. This simple yet so beautiful crochet pattern is very easy to customize with any color you’d like.
Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket Free Pattern
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
Yarn: Bulky Size 5 Yarn – Cascade 128 Superwash – Ecru (x3), Rosebud (x1), Tutu (x1) and Tuffet (x1)
Tools: Darning Needle & Scissors
More Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dabbles and Babbles.
Thanks to Jamey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.