- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
The crochet primrose stitch is a beautiful, textured and simple to work stitch. It uses only basic stitches and this makes it an easy stitch to learn and perfect for the ambitious beginner crocheters who want to improve their crocheting skills.
The gorgeous Primrose Baby Blanket by Jamey from Dabbles & Babbles is ideal for keeping little ones nice and snug during sleeping time. This simple yet so beautiful crochet pattern is very easy to customize with any color you’d like.
Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket Free Pattern
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
Yarn: Bulky Size 5 Yarn – Cascade 128 Superwash – Ecru (x3), Rosebud (x1), Tutu (x1) and Tuffet (x1)
Tools: Darning Needle & Scissors
More Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dabbles and Babbles.
Thanks to Jamey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.