- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
Give your loose pins a pretty home! This amigurumi doll with apron and sewing tools converted into a pincushion is brilliant! Amazingly adorable, creative, unique and far from being boring Crafter-Granny free crochet pattern by Zhaya Designs is a great a great pincushion and an awesome gift idea for anyone who loves to knit, crochets or sew. Everybody love this hard working craft helper amigurumi doll!
Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny –
Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
With the specified wool, the figure is about 25 cm tall.
• Wool (Sport weight), for me: Schachenmayr
Catania/Scheepjes Catona (Fb. 242, 255, 408,
• Crochet hook in suitable size (for me: 2,0 mm and
• some cardboard or plastic
• Stones, rice or suitable weighting materials
• Eyes of suitable size (in my case: 8 mm)
Find More Free Pincushion Crochet Patterns Here.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern here: Crafter Granny Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Zhaya Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.