- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
Give your loose pins a pretty home! This amigurumi doll with apron and sewing tools converted into a pincushion is brilliant! Amazingly adorable, creative, unique and far from being boring Crafter-Granny free crochet pattern by Zhaya Designs is a great a great pincushion and an awesome gift idea for anyone who loves to knit, crochets or sew. Everybody love this hard working craft helper amigurumi doll!
Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny –
Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
With the specified wool, the figure is about 25 cm tall.
• Wool (Sport weight), for me: Schachenmayr
Catania/Scheepjes Catona (Fb. 242, 255, 408,
• Crochet hook in suitable size (for me: 2,0 mm and
• some cardboard or plastic
• Stones, rice or suitable weighting materials
• Eyes of suitable size (in my case: 8 mm)
Find More Free Pincushion Crochet Patterns Here.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern here: Crafter Granny Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Zhaya Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.