- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
Here is a new awesome pattern for hat enthusiasts from around the World! Crochet Linked Hearts Hat Free Pattern by Krazy Kabbage combines classic with contemporary style and looks so great in any pastel color as well as in strong and bright colors.
The 12 interlocking hearts decoration adds so much love to this pattern and makes this crochet panama hat very beautiful and also perfectly special for the Valentine’ day.
Crochet Linked Hearts Hat Free Pattern
Hook – F/5 3.75mm
Red Heart Yarn
Head over to Krazy Kabbage to get the free pattern & video tutorial =>> Crochet Linked Hearts Hat Free Pattern
Thanks to Kat for the article inspiration and featured image!
How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]