- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
This crochet onesie pattern is great for gifting and for baby showers. Onesies are such important clothing pieces in every baby’s wardrobe. You can never have enough crochet onesies to keep your baby comfy and warm. The Spring Baby Onesie by Ewe and Eye Crochet will keep your baby’s little tummy covered all day long.
There are three sizes provided for this pattern so make sure you crochet the onesies in all sizes.. babies grow out of their clothes very quickly, you’ll be happy you did!
Crochet Onesie Free Pattern
Hook Size: 4mm for baby yarn (this is what I used)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Onesie Free Pattern.
Thanks to Ewe and Eye Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.