- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick Bookmark Not Only For Cat Lovers!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
This is a timely idea! I love the combination of fabric and crochet, it’s pretty cool. I’ve never seen a blanket like that before. Amazed by the creativity some people have. This Kaffe Fusion blanket by Heidi Isaksen-Loxton made by joining beautiful fabrics with soft crochet is such a great idea! The possibilities are endless!
Need help adding a beautiful crochet edge to a fabric? Check out THIS post.
48x Charm Squares (5”x5” cotton fabric)
Crochet yarn/ Thick thread for blanket stitch
Thanks to Heidi Isaksen-Loxton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.