- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
- [Paid Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
This is a timely idea! I love the combination of fabric and crochet, it’s pretty cool. I’ve never seen a blanket like that before. Amazed by the creativity some people have. This Kaffe Fusion blanket by Heidi Isaksen-Loxton made by joining beautiful fabrics with soft crochet is such a great idea! The possibilities are endless!
Need help adding a beautiful crochet edge to a fabric? Check out THIS post.
48x Charm Squares (5”x5” cotton fabric)
Crochet yarn/ Thick thread for blanket stitch
Thanks to Heidi Isaksen-Loxton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.