- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
Some crochet projects need simple crochet stitches and some need more complex crochet stitches. Combining stitches to create a beautiful texture is not always easy. Here is a gorgeous pattern with a beautiful and versatile design, a combination of stitches and colors that create an amazing texture which you can use to make pretty much anything you want. Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 by MyPicot is an intermediate crochet stitch pattern which can be used to create gifts from your heart to people you love.
Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.