- 5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square To Brighten Your Day
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
Designed in 3 adult sizes, these crochet mittens will keep your fingers warm. Checkered Mittens by Erangi Udeshika are warm and cozy and you can make them in colors to match your coat perfectly..and while everyone around you had cold hands, not you! Make several pair for gifts and have fun while crocheting this pattern!
Crochet Mittens Free Pattern
Cuff to fingertip = 8.5
Width of palm = 3.75
Cuff to fingertip = 9.25
Width of palm = 4.5
Cuff to fingertip = 10”
Width of palm = 5.5”
Materials (I used)
(C1) Red Heart Soft – Navy (Approx: 100 yards).
(C2) Red Heart Soft – White (Approx: 50 yards).
I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern:Crochet Mittens Free Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.