- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
Designed in 3 adult sizes, these crochet mittens will keep your fingers warm. Checkered Mittens by Erangi Udeshika are warm and cozy and you can make them in colors to match your coat perfectly..and while everyone around you had cold hands, not you! Make several pair for gifts and have fun while crocheting this pattern!
Crochet Mittens Free Pattern
Cuff to fingertip = 8.5
Width of palm = 3.75
Cuff to fingertip = 9.25
Width of palm = 4.5
Cuff to fingertip = 10”
Width of palm = 5.5”
Materials (I used)
(C1) Red Heart Soft – Navy (Approx: 100 yards).
(C2) Red Heart Soft – White (Approx: 50 yards).
I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern:Crochet Mittens Free Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.