- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- Cutest Fox Amigurumi Fits Your Pocket!
Made mostly with basic double crochet stitches which are worked in the round this crochet mandala bag pattern is a great gift idea for anyone at any age. This round afghan crochet pattern features the self striping Lion Brand Mandala Yarn so you don’t have to worry about color changes. This yarn does all the work for you.
Mandala Crocheted Blanket Bag Pattern by Mama In A Stitch is such a simple concept and yet such a clever idea! This blanket bag crochet pattern is great for so many occasion during springtime and summertime. It can be usd in so many ways. It’s also probably the easiest way to pack up your kid’s toys after a picnic day and have them ready again for play time.
Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern
You will need:
Size H, 5.0 mm crochet hook
2 skeins of Lion Brand Mandala “Spirit” Worsted Weight Yarn 591 yards or you can purchase the kit from Lion Brand Yarn HERE
150 g/skein (uses approximately 277 g)
1 skein of Hometown USA Super Bulky Yarn 142 g/skein in New York white or preferred color (uses approximately 23 g)
Tapestry Needle to weave in ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video below to see how it works:
Get the pattern: Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern.
Thanks to Mama In A Stitch for the article inspiration and featured image.