- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Doily Bunting With Hearts
- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
This crochet light heart dishcloth pattern is a great nice addition to anyone’s heart patterns collection. It makes such a great gift for someone who needs extra care or for someone who needs a couple of new dishcloths. You can make lots of these heart dishcloths in any color, it’s so common these days to see green, blue, pink, and other colors hearts beside the traditional red ones.
Crochet Light Heart Dishcloth and Decoration by Naztazia is quick and easy to make and it’ just the right size to use as a dishcloth, coaster or decoration as the pattern can be easily adjusted to a customed size by simply adding rows.
Crochet Light Heart Dishcloth Free Pattern
This crocheted heart uses medium worsted weight yarn and a size H (5 mm) crochet hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Naztazia for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!