- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- [PAID PATTERN] The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
This fabulous crochet lace cluster stitch scarf makes a great fashion accessory and it’s a very versatile pattern. Depending on the colors you choose to make it, it can be used for work or for the evening. The pattern is suitable for the advanced crocheter. If you know how to crochet the treble clusters, chains, and slip stitches, you’ll find this pattern really easy. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size.
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Materials: 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft yarn (315 yards), hook size H (5 mm)
Finished size: about 59 inches long, 8 inches wide
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf Video Tutorial
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!