- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- Mindless Ombre Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
These patterns are so cute and so very fun to make! I found these little guys on Crochet Concupiscence and fell in love instantly! It was like an instant trip to the past when I was a child and in the garden all the time. I remember studying, with my buddies, all the garden creatures: Snails, Caterpillars, Slugs and Worms. Truly magical world! I somehow hoped that you may have a similar experience watching them. So here they are!
Bring this magic into the present with the cute patterns below.
Have you been out in the garden much? Have you spotted any snails or caterpillars or other critters? Maybe, maybe not, but you can see a bunch of them here today in crochet.
Amiguruma shared this crochet snail tucked into a real snail shell. Smart! Via @knithacker.
This crochet snail cozy was shared awhile back on my Facebook timeline from the @jamiegardenshop timeline
Colorful crochet snails from atnanasknee
Loopy the Snail from Loopy Lost His Lettuce iPhone game, which features crochet characters
Check out 15 more adorable Crochet Snails, Caterpillars, Slugs and Worms patterns here.
Thanks to Kathryn of Crochet Concupiscence for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.