- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
This genius and cute crochet hooded dinosaur blanket makes a perfect gift for the dinosaur loving kid in your life! In fact, almost every little kiddo would just love this cute dino blanket!!
2 in 1 Hooded Triceratops Dinosaur Blanket by Crafting Happiness is a a full body blanket pattern that can be easily customized to fit a child or an adult. The pattern is suitable for beginners who are familiar with the basic crochet stitches and who have attempted amigurumi before.
Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern
13 x 100g balls of super chunky (super bulky/ #6) in green
2 x 100g balls of super chunky (super bulky/ #6) in gray
small quantity of dk yarn (light worsted yarn) in gray for the 3 horns and eyes
small quantities of dk yarn (light worsted yarn) in white and black for the eyes (optional) polyfill stuffing
crochet hooks sizes 4mm and 10mm (optional a 11mm hook for the initial chain and first row if you are a tight crocheter)
blunt sewing needle to fit the yarn used to stitch the parts together
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern.
Thanks to Crafting Happiness for the article inspiration and featured image.