- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
Crochet heart with wings pattern is a great pattern for individual gifts,as a key chain, accessories, attached on bags, or decorations for gift bags. Heart Angel designed by Erangi Udeshika is a lovely amigurumi free crochet pattern for Valentine’s Day. This little project is fun to crochet and great as a pin with love notes.
Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished sizes: small
Sport or DK weight yarn in red color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
Sport or DK weight yarn in white color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
E-4, 3.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.