- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
Crochet heart with wings pattern is a great pattern for individual gifts,as a key chain, accessories, attached on bags, or decorations for gift bags. Heart Angel designed by Erangi Udeshika is a lovely amigurumi free crochet pattern for Valentine’s Day. This little project is fun to crochet and great as a pin with love notes.
Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished sizes: small
Sport or DK weight yarn in red color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
Sport or DK weight yarn in white color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
E-4, 3.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.