- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
Crochet heart with wings pattern is a great pattern for individual gifts,as a key chain, accessories, attached on bags, or decorations for gift bags. Heart Angel designed by Erangi Udeshika is a lovely amigurumi free crochet pattern for Valentine’s Day. This little project is fun to crochet and great as a pin with love notes.
Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished sizes: small
Sport or DK weight yarn in red color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
Sport or DK weight yarn in white color yarn (approx: 30 yards)
E-4, 3.5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern.
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.