- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
This cute crochet heart beanie pattern uses the waistcoat stitch and is a real show stopper! Colorful and fun, Heart Showers Beanie by Esther Thompson features two types of hearts in a unique and playful design.
This gorgeous pom pom beanie pattern is an advanced crochet pattern that will challenge you to learn the technique of alternating colors without finishing off to create a design and includes changing colors mid-stitch.
Heart Showers Beanie- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern
– Size 4 yarn, in 2 contrasting colors (I used less than one skein each of Premier Deborah Norville Everyday in Snow White and Caron Simply Soft Stripes in Times Square)
– US J/6.00 mm Crochet Hook
– Yarn Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Heart Showers Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern
Thanks to Esther Thompson for the article inspiration and featured image.