- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- Gorgeous 3D Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
This cute crochet heart beanie pattern uses the waistcoat stitch and is a real show stopper! Colorful and fun, Heart Showers Beanie by Esther Thompson features two types of hearts in a unique and playful design.
This gorgeous pom pom beanie pattern is an advanced crochet pattern that will challenge you to learn the technique of alternating colors without finishing off to create a design and includes changing colors mid-stitch.
Heart Showers Beanie- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern
– Size 4 yarn, in 2 contrasting colors (I used less than one skein each of Premier Deborah Norville Everyday in Snow White and Caron Simply Soft Stripes in Times Square)
– US J/6.00 mm Crochet Hook
– Yarn Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Heart Showers Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern
Thanks to Esther Thompson for the article inspiration and featured image.