- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
This crochet headband with tigger mouse ears is too cute for words! Kids can wear it all day long! Tigger Mouse Ears by Erin Greene are lightweight, and fun to wear. This is the perfect pattern for the last-minute ears for a matching Halloween outfit or for a party. They make great gits and look so cute on kids! Also great for trick or treating., this headband with tiger ears will bring you lots of compliments.
Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears Free Pattern
Big Twist Value: Pumpkin
Red Heart Super Saver: Black
Red Heart Super Saver: Cornmeal
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice: Pink
Crochet Hook Size E-3.50mm
3-dimentional Puffy Paint in Black
Craft Plastic Headbands, 1-inch tapered
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears Free Pattern.
Thanks to Erin Greene for the article inspiration and featured image.