- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
This crochet ghost pattern is really cute and perfect for decorating around the house. Ghostly Garland free crochet pattern, designed by Pia Thadani fits all Halloween decorating styles and can be done in any size and with any weight of yarn. You can hang these little ghosts individually or you can use this cute Halloween pattern to decorate a staircase, mantle or wall with a long garland.
Crochet Ghost Pattern
Worsted weight yarn – about 50 yds per ghost. (See Size and Gauge for information on using other size yarns)
Size H / 5 mm hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
Fiber fill (enough to stuff the heads as desired)
Skill Level: Intermediate – increases, decreases, picots.
Size: Each ghost is roughly 6 to 6.5 inches tall. The 3-ghost garland is about 24 inches long (6 inches long per ghost, plus an extra 6 inches). You can make more or fewer ghosts for a longer or shorter garland. You can also use any size yarn or thread that you like, but the size of your ghost and the yardage needed will vary accordingly.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
To get started, watch the video below to see how easy it’s done.
Ghostly Garland Free Crochet Pattern-Video Tutorial
Check out the Cute Crochet Ghost Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Stitches n Scraps.
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.