- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Crocheted Mug Cozy!
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
This crochet flower earrings free pattern is very simple and pretty. If you’re looking for a quick and cute gift for friends, these earrings are a fabulous idea.
“These earrings are seriously cute and seriously simple to make. With Abby Earrings free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com in just one afternoon, you could have a great pair of earrings for yourself, for a friend, or for display at a market. They’re also very easy to customize with different colors or with the addition of beads to make a really special product every time you make them.”
Easy Crochet Flower Earrings Free Pattern
US (2.00 mm) crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
2 colors (less than 1 oz each)
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!