- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
Hey, look at me! I’m, like, so cute! And we agree! Add this lovely crochet elephant pattern to your collection. You won’t regret it!
She is adorable and super cute! She totally looks like a star with that flower crown and the little bird and the balloon keep adding to the playfulness feeling we all feel when we look at her.
Elephant Amigurumi by Spin a Yarn Crochet will certainly get your kid’s attention. The patterns for the flowers, the balloon and the little bird are also included in the pattern. What a great way to teach your kids about nature and the beautiful world of animals!
Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern
For the elephant:
4mm hook (I use these hooks!);
Color Made Easy in Shade (approx 200g);
White felt for toenails;
White sewing thread and sewing needle to sew on toenails;
Black crochet thread for eye;
For the flowers:
Color Made Easy in Millennial;
Loops & Threads Capri in White;
For the bird:
Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine;
Black Crochet Thread;
For the balloon:
Caron Simply Soft in Harvest Red;
Black crochet thread.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern.
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.