- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
Beautiful, decorative and useful, this crochet elephant applique free pattern is perfect for when you need a finishing touch on a baby hat, baby blanket, towels or any other crochet project. The adorable crochet Baby Elephant appliqué designed by Kerri Brown is great to use for nursery decorating and for cutest baby gifts ever.
I’ve used this baby elephant to decorate a beautiful towel and with the free crochet pattern and video tutorial you can too.
Crochet Elephant Applique Free Pattern
I used grey, pink, green and black 4 ply crochet cotton.
A crochet hook, I used a 1.25mm hook.
Thread to sew the ear, eye and flower on the elephant.
Darning needle to weave in ends.
A bead for the flower if desired.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Crochet Elephant Applique Free Pattern.
Thanks to Kerri’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.