- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
This interesting and so gorgeous crochet pattern creates a solid, dense and warm textured fabric which you can use for many crochet projects. The Crochet Double Knot Stitch free pattern designed by MyPicot looks more difficult then actually is. The written pattern and the detailed photo tutorial make this stitch quite easy to crochet so give it a go. The pattern looks wonderful when done in two colors of yarn and the texture created is great for stunning afghans or spectacular rugs.
Crochet Double Knot Stitch Free Pattern
You May Also Like
The hook size is 4/0 – 2.5mm (Clover Amure). As rule, we use it almost for all simple & textured stitches. Thank you!
Check out theCrochet Double Knot Stitch free pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot .
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.