- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
This crochet Cross Leaves stitch is beautiful, soft and squishy. It’s also unique and extremely unusual and versatile. Chances are you’ve never seen this crochet stitch before!
It is ideal for making hats, scarfs, blankets for babies or anything you can think of. The crochet Cross Leaves stitch looks beautiful combined in several colors or is one solid color.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch video tutorial below and follow along. This stitch
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.