- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
This crochet Cross Leaves stitch is beautiful, soft and squishy. It’s also unique and extremely unusual and versatile. Chances are you’ve never seen this crochet stitch before!
It is ideal for making hats, scarfs, blankets for babies or anything you can think of. The crochet Cross Leaves stitch looks beautiful combined in several colors or is one solid color.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch video tutorial below and follow along. This stitch
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.