- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple And Magically Attractive Wrap Perfect For On-The-Go Crocheting
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
This crochet Cross Leaves stitch is beautiful, soft and squishy. It’s also unique and extremely unusual and versatile. Chances are you’ve never seen this crochet stitch before!
It is ideal for making hats, scarfs, blankets for babies or anything you can think of. The crochet Cross Leaves stitch looks beautiful combined in several colors or is one solid color.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch video tutorial below and follow along. This stitch
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.