- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
This crochet butterfly throw free pattern will match any baby’s nursery especially if the baby’s room has been decorated with butterfly sheets and curtains. Butterfly Throw by Mary Jane Protus is so easy and fun to make. You can even make it using yarn from your own stash or you can use the colors used for the butterfly throw in the photo. This pattern is so very easy to customize!
Crochet Butterfly Throw Free Pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Uses 5 skeins white, 1 skein pink, and 2 skeins raspberry. Square measures 9 x 8.5”.
Embellished, seamed, and edged.
You May Also Like These Butterfly Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Butterfly Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America.
Thanks to Mary Jane Protus for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.