- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
This article How to Read a Crochet Pattern by Jean Leinhauser from Craft Yarn Council, covers all the Basic Stitch Abbreviations and Terms you need to read your first Crochet Pattern. He also explains in pictures how to get started, how to work a double crochet and what’s the role of parentheses, asterisks and brackets in a crochet pattern.
image source: Kim Piper Werker
Learn more at: How to Read a Crochet Pattern
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.