- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
This is probably the most realistic crochet baby doll pattern we’ve ever seen! Seriously, Baby Louis by Cleoschrochetart is an absolutely amazing doll free crochet pattern! This crochet baby doll is so realistic in its details and the stitch work is purely art and so truly impressive. This great little pattern is written in two languages: English and German and it’s so much fun to make!
Baby Louis Crochet Baby Doll Free Pattern
• 250 gramm cotton 50g/115m beige (Hautfarben) or 250 gramm Acrylic
50g/133m each for hook 3-4mm
• For the eyes a little bit of white, black and blue and for the mouth a little bit of
• Hook 2,5 mm
• Hook 2,0 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Baby Louis Crochet Baby Doll Free Pattern
Thanks to Cleoschrochetart for the article inspiration and featured image.