- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
If you’d like some cute baby boy crochet patterns, check out this knit look sweater. With a beautiful mix of textures and a shawl collar this crochet baby boy sweater it’s perfect for early spring or fall walks. Although it’s been designed for boys, it’s a great jumper for girls too. Just choose your/her favorite color and give it a try. Bentley Sweater by CrochetDreamz is cozy and provides warmth against the wind.
The pattern comes in sizes 0-3 months to 3/4T and works up quickly if you are a more experienced crocheter.
The back is plain and simple worked in herringbone half double crochet stitches and the front is a mixture of diamond stitches and a modification of the regular crunch stitch.
Crochet Baby Boy Sweater Pattern
*It is worked with an H(5mm) hook and worsted weight(size 4 yarn).
*It takes 600-1000 yards of yarn depending on the size you are making
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Shehnaaz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!