- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
If you are the type of person that enjoys crocheting baby bonnets for infants, you’ll be thrilled with joy to see this crochet baby bonnet free pattern. Victoria Rose Lace Baby Bonnet pattern designed by Kirsten Holloway deserves all the praise in the world!
This crochet newborn bonnet looks vintage and innocent in a gorgeous and sweet way. The pattern is written for babies 3-6 months but you can alter the bonnet’s size by changing the hook’s size and the yarn you use for this project.
I used a different sized hook since I crochet tight and it came out to fit a premie/newborn size.(Source)
Victoria Rose Lace Crochet Baby Bonnet Free Pattern
Approx 200 yards of #10 crochet thread in color of your choice. Pictured is Artiste Cotton thread in “Peach Blossom”. Available for purchase from Hobby Lobby.
1.5 mm (7) steel hook. I suggest trying Clover Amour Hooks for a comfortable crochet experience.
1 yard of 5/8” ribbon. It will bunch up. If you don’t want your ribbon to bunch, try using 3/8″.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Victoria Rose Lace Crochet Baby Bonnet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kirsten Holloway.
Thanks to Kirsten Holloway Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.