- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
This lovely crochet afghan with little 3d flowers in beautiful spring colours popping out is distinguished by its originality and charm. 3D Flower Afghan by CrochetDreamz is simply beautiful and joyful and a great way to celebrate Spring. Make your own afghan with 3 d flowers in vibrant and shining colors that make them just as fabulous as real flowers.
Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern
Any worsted weight yarn in 5 colors of your choice. Caron One Pound yarn in colors Off White, Peach, Robins Egg, Soft Gray Mix, and Rose were used for the sample Afghan.
Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
38-1/2 inches wide and 44 inches long. You can adjust it to any size you want.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan Free Pattern.
Thanks to Shehnaaz, for the article inspiration and featured image.